Miscarriage and pregnancy loss is very common, but it’s not talked about very much. If you have been through a miscarriage, you might feel very alone. We’re going to talk about that today.
Our guest is Krista Parry. She will be sharing her story of her loss, from early-stage to later-stage miscarriage. She talks about how sharing her feelings and her journey on social media has helped her and her family come to terms with the loss and the grief. She’s also impacted others who have experienced the loss of a pregnancy, as they now know that they’re not alone.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Krista’s plans for her family, as well as medical issues that caused her to have difficulty conceiving.
- How Krista was surprised by her second and subsequent pregnancies after struggling with infertility.
- The differences between a very early loss and a later loss.
- Why Krista made the choice to share about her miscarriage on social media.
- How Krista grieved and coped after her second miscarriage while also mothering her two little boys.
- The difference between her grief and that of her husband.
- Why Krista urges women who have had miscarriages to share their stories with others.
- How Krista’s beliefs helped her and her children to find comfort after the loss.